The Asus ROG GX800 is one of the latest high-end gaming notebooks that comes with ultimate performance, which is combines between top-tier laptop processor from Skylake architecture and a dual graphics card that delivers superb performance for real 4K UHD gaming and running most demanding games at ultra settings.
As for specifications, the Asus ROG GX800 is powered by a top-end quad-core 2.7Ghz Intel Core i7 6820HK Processor can be overclocked up to 3.6GHz paired with DDR4 RAM runs at 2800MHz along with a dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 SLI backed by massive 16GB of dedicated video memory.
The display on Asus ROG GX800 has a large 18.4-inch widescreen display supports UHD (3840×2160) resolution with Anti-Glare Panel and 100% Adobe to delivers realistic visuals, accurate colors, and brilliant details, and with G-Sync for ultra-smooth visuals while you’re gaming.
Connect to other devices and networks faster than ever with superior connectivity options include an 802.11 AC plus Bluetooth V4.1, the newest two USB 3.1 TYPE C port, three USB 3.0 ports, Gigabits Ethernet LAN, HDMI, mini Display Port and SD card reader.
- Processor : Intel Core i7 6820HK 6th Gen Processor (2.7GHz up to 3.6GHz, 8MB cache)
- Operating System : Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro
- Memory : Up to 64 GB DDR4 2800MHz
- Display : 18.4″ LED UHD (3840×2160) Anti-Glare display with 100% Adobe suoports G-Sync technology
- Graphic : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 SLI , with GDDR5X, 16GB VRAM
- Hard drive : 512GB PCIE Gen3X4 SSD (RAID0)
- Keyboard : Mechanical KeyboardW/ROG AURA
- Battery : 8 Cells 76 Whrs Battery