How to Choose the Best Vacuum Cleaner Keeping your home free of dust and grit can sometimes become hectic, thus the need of a vacuum cleaner arises. However, when you are out there in that retail shop ready to buy a vacuum cleaner it is difficult to know whether what you are paying for is really worth it. It is very important that you choose a machine that will suit your cleaning needs since people are different so are the needs. We’re here to help you choose the best vacuum cleaner available in the current market.
Types of Vacuum Cleaners
· Bagless Vacuum- This will not have bags but bins for collecting dust as you clean your house.
· Bagged Vacuum- Will collect the dust into this bag as you clean so you don’t have to use a bin.
· Central Vacuum- This product is especially designed for the housewives who have to stay at home for the entire day, for the chefs who have to work front of stoves and for everyone who wants to breathe in the purest air.
· Handheld Vacuum- You hold them in your hand as you clean. Commonly used for vacuuming inside your cars.
· Canister Vacuum- Come with a canister and a ward which you will use for vacuuming.
· Upright Vacuum-They’re most commonly used at homes with the ability to clean almost any part in your house. As the name suggest they feature an upright design which makes work easier for you as you do not have to bend while cleaning.
· Stick Vacuum- They feature a sticklike design. Best for cleaning bare floors and lightweight carpets. In addition, they feature a lightweight design that is user friendly.
Each of this these vacuum cleaners have their advantages and disadvantages, which are important to keep in mind before you make your purchase. However, the decision on which you should purchase should be answering the question, which vacuum cleaner suits you best?
Bagless Vacuum vs Bagged Vacuum
· These bags come off as being user-friendly and will make work easier for you.
· Are less messy when it comes to emptying them as they feature a sliding shutter to prevent dust from spilling out.
· They are best suited for apartments where you don’t have a place to empty out the dust into as you can always dispose them as a full bag.
· Though you cannot recycle them they are, biodegradable thus you can always put them in a compost pit.
· Handing the bags also means you will be changing a part of your filter system.
· It is large in size as compared to bins, you do not need to empty them frequently.
· Involves ongoing maintenance cost as you will have to buy new ones from time to time.
· If you are looking to enjoy the warranty on your machine in case it breaks down, then it means you will have to limit yourself to the manufacturers bag only.
· There is a likelihood of forgetting to buy the bags most of the time.
· In case you dispose something important accidentally, it is easier to see it and retrieve it back.
· Involve fewer ongoing costs.
· Are more ideal for people with gardens where they can dispose the dust.
· Have hidden cost such as the need to clean the main filter or replace it frequently otherwise failure to do the replacements would cause the machine to worsen when it comes to performance.
· As you, empty the bin there is a high likelihood of releasing the dust and allergens back in the area that you already vacuumed.
Which Vacuum Cleaner Should I Buy?
The big question is how do you choose the best vacuum cleaner for you? You should ask yourself many questions before you make the purchase. For example, what kind of floor do you have? Is there a major concern about removing pet hair or not? You can always come up with you list of questions which should be answered by the machine you will buy later on. Here is what you need to look for:
No one want to feel like they are carrying around a heavy sack whenever you want to clean you house. Moreover, companies specializing in this kind of technology seem s to have caught up with this fact. Most of the vacuums are lightweight. However, it is up to you to decide what is light weight for you. Vacuum cleaners with a self-propulsion mechanism will also come off as more advantageous for you. At no cost should you compromise versatility for light weightiness, as both aspects are important.
2. Bag or Bagless
This should be you main concern regardless of whether you want to buy a bagless vacuum cleaner or one with a bag. Does it allow you to clean for a while before you empty it or will you have to clean it from time to time? This is one of the main aspects you need to look out for, as it is hectic to have to clean your house from time to time
If you are looking to clean more than your floor then you will need to make a choice of one that can do them all. For example, can you use them to clear out cobwebs in your house or even remove the pet hairs on your carpets? Before buying your vacuum cleaner, make sure to do your homework to decide on what diverse ways it can be used.
You will need to look at whether you have enough space to store them in your house. Upright vacuum cleaners are more economical on you floor space as compared to other models of vacuum cleaners, which are more likely to take up space in your house.
Sometimes when dust happens to enter in the filter system the vacuum cleaner is likely to break down. A warranty will come in handy, as you do not have to always run to the retail shop to buy a new one. Neither will you have to undergo the extra cost of having to call a technician to repair it.
It is time you revolutionize the cleaning in your home by taking a second to think through some of the primary considerations as mentioned above. Making the right decision will not only help you get a head of the dust in your house but also will come a long way in making a great difference between looking forward to doing a cleaning job that you like and dreading to vacuum your house at all. And when all is said and done make sure to go for quality and not just pricing so as to get the best deal in the market that will serve you diligently throughout. If you follow everything mentioned above I ensure you could have the best vacuum cleaner.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Md_Ashifur_Rahman/2373513